MySQL for Database Administrators
MySQL is a database management system), which uses SQL (Structured Query Language) as an interface. It is one of the most popular database management systems by Oracle Corporation, with over 10 million installations worldwide.
Length: 30 hours
*Price on request
- Cloud Administrators
- Database Administrators
- Database Designers
- Web Administrators
- Introduction to MySQL
- Installing and Upgrading MySQL
- Understanding MySQL Architecture
- Configuring MySQL
- Monitoring MySQL
- Managing MySQL Users
- Securing MySQL
- Maintaining a Stable System
- Optimizing Query Performance
- Choosing a Backup Strategy
- Performing Backups
- Configuring a Replication Topology
- Administering a Replication Topology
- Achieving High Availability with MySQL InnoDB Cluster
*For more information about the course contents, please contact us.
- Experience with relational database concepts
- Knowledge of basic SQL statements
- Understanding of how to execute Linux/Unix commands.
Do you want to know more about this course?